Front Desk > Announcements

Post Here if Having Technical Problems

(1/21) > >>

Ryan:
Since there seems to be an abundance of people having problems with whatever programs, and making new threads. I thought it would be a good idea to centralize them here. So if your having problems with EF, any other game, or even just with your computer in general, post here. Maybe someone else has had the same problem and can help.

Alexander Wendaltz:
As I was reading over this, it hit me that my computer's restart button doesn't work. It's plugged into the motherboard, but yeah, nothing. I've tried troubleshooting this with people from RPG-X forums, no luck. All I know is it's a Gateway PC customized like a mofo, and the damn restart button don't work.

Ryan:
Can you restart through Windows still?

Alexander Wendaltz:
yeah, and i've set my power button to bring up the shutdown window to choose restart, shutdown, or that other non-important option. but it doesn't work good for if my computer crashes, or freezes and I can't do anything, i'm forced to hold down the power button until it shuts down, which ain't good for it.

Ryan:
I have no idea how to solve the problem without actually sitting down with your computer myself. Sorry. It might just be borked. But maybe someone else can help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version