Front Desk > Introductions

Greetings from Section 31 Roleplay

(1/5) > >>

Ryan McFalson:
Hello!  My name is Ryan McFalson.  I am a Vice Admiral with Section 31 Roleplay, another RPG-X group.  I am head of our External Affairs department, and just wanted to reach out to you for possible diplomatic relations, for a more uniting Star Trek gaming community is a more, well, fun Star Trek gaming community!  Our website can be found at www.section31rp.com

In accordance with your introductions format, here are the answers to the questions:

1.  Yes, I can't even remember them all.  There was TFF (The Final Frontier), a couple that were transitory and didn't last long, and finally, Section 31.

2.  Ryan McFalson

3.  Star Trek Elite Force:  RPG-X; Minecraft; Star Trek Online

4.  Command

I, (Your name here), have read and understood the community rules found here

-Ryan McFalson

Siro:
#scratches head## ... Did we not have 'diplomatic relations' with section 31?

but erm, welcome to the forums..

Ross:
Welcome to the forums. Our days of Elite Force RPing have long since passed I'm afraid to say, but still nice to have you around. :)

Vaurek:
Welcome :D But I for one to not trust you guy's as you seem to think it's routine to wear dark leather (always a bad sign) and traumatise starfleet officer's with mind altering scenarios in the holodeck :P

But other than being an evil-doer welcome :D we're still very much alive but sadly not in EF as has been said.

Husker:
Welcome to the forum (again?)

So you Section 31 is still active in RPG-X?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version