Front Desk > Announcements

Board Layout - Missing Anything?

(1/7) > >>

Hocking:
We've noticed that a few people aren't in all the correct user groups for the boards, rather than having to go through every ones user groups account by account, we would like you to post any sections that you cannot see but would like to see. Additionally, if you are able to see everything as normal, please do tell us rather than simply not posting - it saves us having to wonder if everyone has actually managed to read this and then not responded.

Note that if you are a new member and are reading this topic, this only applies to pre-existing members. You can gain access to the rest of our forums by following the information posted in the sticky topics both in this board and the introductions board.

Thanks.

Front Desk
Announcements
> Feedback and Questions
Introductions
Embassy
> UFP | ST-O-RP
LOA

General
General Discussion
> Art Department | Debates and Discussions | Random Jabber | Awesome Stuff
General Gaming
Technical Discussion

Divisions
Elite Force RPG-X
> General Discussion | Server Reports | Maps, Mods & Skins | Roleplaying | Help & Support
Minecraft
> General Discussion | Screenshots | Help & Support | Server Maps
Jedi Academy
> General Discussion | Server Reports | Maps, Mods & Skins | Roleplaying | Help & Support
Star Trek Online
> General Discussion | Ferengi Exchange | Help & Support
Star Wars The Old Republic
> General Discussion | Galactic Trade Network | Help & Support
Forum Roleplaying
> General Discussion | Roleplaying | Armies | Revelations

Serial Roleplaying
Star Trek: Holo Federation
> Back Story | Episode Information | Crew Logs | Crew Biographies
Alternate Serials

External Links
UberGames
Elite Force Files

Ross:
I can see them all ok :) (Duh lol)

Siro:
Eco.

Doctor74656:
I can't see Jedi Academy or STO, but I don't think I'm supposed to. ;D

Ross:

--- Quote from: Doctor74656 on March 09, 2010, 04:23:54 PM ---I can't see Jedi Academy or STO, but I don't think I'm supposed to. ;D

--- End quote ---

We only gave access to those areas by default to people we knew played those games, though anyone can ask to see them if they really want to lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version