Front Desk > Announcements

Eight long years!

(1/5) > >>

Ross:
Things have been hectic here this last few weeks so I've only just noticed that we've now passed the eight year mark since Holo Fed was founded. In many ways it feels like it's been much longer and yet at the same time I remember it all like it was yesterday! All those late night sessions of Elite Force and Jedi Academy. From maiden voyages to all out wars and a little bit of Sunnydale thrown in for good measure!

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all of you for making this place what it is. Personally, I feel very lucky to know all of you and my life has certainly been made richer with all of you in it.

[/SoppyPost]

Vaurek:
So say we all.

What can I say, we're a rash that just doesn't go away :D Even your most powerful 28th century creams won't stop us! muwhahahahaa.

But seriously, this is a great community and I am proud to have been here for those 8 years. So many good memories and there's more to come. Happy birthday us. (Not technically it but whatever)

Ryan:
Fucking eh! Happy 8 years everyone. I fucking love you guys. Here's to 8 more.

Vaurek:
We really do something massive when we hit the 50th anniversary. Of us that is not ST :) Though that too heh.

Doctor74656:
Wow I can't believe it's been that long. You guys are awesome! :)

! No longer available

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version