Front Desk > Introductions

STO Gamer

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ross:

--- Quote from: mgcheetham86 on February 02, 2013, 03:59:01 PM ---Love coffee! :)
Everyone seems really cool, and a nice place to hang out too.
If anyone does want to add me on STO its matt cheetham@mgcheetham   (original i know!)
Also my GT on Xbox live is vgMATH1AS

--- End quote ---

Wait until you get to know us, you'll realise we're all insane.  /D
I've sent you a friend request in game.

Vaurek:
Welcome to the Insane Asylum! You are now trapped in our Twilight Zone and cannot leave.

Also We're all very much addicted to games of varying natures so don't worry about it with STO, it happens ;)
Don't forget to pick up your Ambassador Class cruiser for the 3 year anniversary too!

mgcheetham86:

--- Quote from: Vaurek on February 02, 2013, 05:46:00 PM ---Welcome to the Insane Asylum! You are now trapped in our Twilight Zone and cannot leave.

Also We're all very much addicted to games of varying natures so don't worry about it with STO, it happens ;)
Don't forget to pick up your Ambassador Class cruiser for the 3 year anniversary too!

--- End quote ---

Haha good to hear i thought it was just me! :)
As if i would forget, yeh already done and done. Did enjoy the mission aswel its a nice break between constant PVE matches

Ive got the invite and part of the team. Got a few fleet marks which i've put towards the projects already.

Also i haven't done much with the fleet previously but what the hell do you do with the fleet credits? Got thousands!

Ross:
Currently there isn't much use for them, buying provisions for the embassy, buying fleet mark boosts from the starbase and then ships etc, but we only have a tier 2 shipyard so just now there isn't a huge amount of ships we can buy. :(

Hocking:
Greetings lifeform.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version