Front Desk > Introductions

Heyo From Canada

(1/4) > >>

Tamerlane:
Hey there, I'm Tamerlane, and am a friend of Liverstone, who directed me to this server and it's site, as well as Siddin by proxy.

I was given a few guidelines to making my introduction here so I'll just post what I have.

Q: Are you, or have you been in the past, a member of any other gaming communities?
 Years ago I was an active member of a server called the Worldwide House of Rock. It was on Halflife 2:Deathmatch, which I haven't really played in years. Our clan tag was {w[HOR]e}

Q: What name(s) do you usually use in game?
 I almost always play under the name "Tamerlane", although I have used "Enver" as well

Q: Which of our gaming divisions are you interested in?
 Minecraft all the way

Q: Which department would you like your account to display?
 The minecraft one? if there is one

So thanks for reading that, if you did, and I look forward to mining some crafts and crafting some mines!

Ross:
Welcome to the forums. I'll add you to the Minecraft division so you can access the board and server. :)

--- Quote from: Tamerlane on January 15, 2012, 08:37:17 PM ---Q: Which department would you like your account to display?
 The minecraft one? if there is one

--- End quote ---

Still working on adding those haha. We've had the images there for a while, just haven't gotten around to doing anything with them. :)

Hocking:
Welcome to the community Tamerlane! :)

Doctor74656:
Hello

deangelol:
Meow!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version