Front Desk > Introductions

Alexander's App

(1/2) > >>

Alexander Wendaltz:
- Are you or have you been in the past a member of any other Star Trek roleplaying groups ?
RPG-X Mod (just signed up yesterday)
- What name(s) will you use on the server?
Alexander Wendaltz (and variants of it)
- What's your Email address or MSN etc...?
archangel_with_horns_25_5@yahoo.com
- Do you have any Star Trek or other Roleplaying experience ?
I've watched star trek since I was 4, i've seen every series, every movie, and until I got too busy, i'd watch it every day so i have extensive terminology and the understanding of how everything works. I have been RPing on yahoo for about nine years now. I've also been rping on EF for only 3 or 4 days now, but i've learned alot from some rather good rp sessions. I even know a good extent of Admin controls, and functions.
- What is your favorite division ? [Command, Engineering, Security, Medical...]
Command, Engineering, and Tactical. I like doing any really, so it makes it easier to fit into rp's. I prefer being Command, but secondary is any of the other two. Medical if I must, but will not complain, as it can be fun at times too.
- Do you have a favorite map to use?
I love Yager-e_final. When I rp with non-forum members and what not, I pretend i'm the captain of my made up vessel the U.S.S. Soverignty. (you'll hear more on that i'm sure.) Besides that i'd say Cassani. I haven't played much on the Nimitz, but it seems rather awesome too.

I, Alexander Wendaltz will follow the rules of the server and hereby request to join the Holo Federation.

Bismarck:

--- Quote from: Alexander Wendaltz on November 23, 2007, 02:16:45 AM ---- Are you or have you been in the past a member of any other Star Trek roleplaying groups ?
RPG-X Mod (just signed up yesterday)
- What name(s) will you use on the server?
Alexander Wendaltz (and variants of it)
- What's your Email address or MSN etc...?
archangel_with_horns_25_5@yahoo.com
- Do you have any Star Trek or other Roleplaying experience ?
I've watched star trek since I was 4, i've seen every series, every movie, and until I got too busy, i'd watch it every day so i have extensive terminology and the understanding of how everything works. I have been RPing on yahoo for about nine years now. I've also been rping on EF for only 3 or 4 days now, but i've learned alot from some rather good rp sessions. I even know a good extent of Admin controls, and functions.
- What is your favorite division ? [Command, Engineering, Security, Medical...]
Command, Engineering, and Tactical. I like doing any really, so it makes it easier to fit into rp's. I prefer being Command, but secondary is any of the other two. Medical if I must, but will not complain, as it can be fun at times too.
- Do you have a favorite map to use?
I love Yager-e_final. When I rp with non-forum members and what not, I pretend i'm the captain of my made up vessel the U.S.S. Soverignty. (you'll hear more on that i'm sure.) Besides that i'd say Cassani. I haven't played much on the Nimitz, but it seems rather awesome too.

I, Alexander Wendaltz will follow the rules of the server and hereby request to join the Holo Federation.

--- End quote ---

sounds alot like mine

Ross:
Hey good to have you with us Alex. Glad you signed up!  ;D

Council Member Joshua:
Hiya, good to have someone else with us. I haven't been on server much, hope to get a chance to play with you all soon  ;D

Alexander Wendaltz:
I hope to rp with both of you. Bismark, i'm not sure what your talking about, I copied the questions because I thought it was a specific form i had to fill out, I'm still unsure about it, but it's all my own wording bub. Anyways, hope to see you in more rpies Bismark, i enjoy rping with you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version